- I can’t do it. – Reverse That Thought. Think: How CAN I? (Could I use help, will someone guide me, or can I find a way to conquer this alone?)
- I don’t know – Reverse that Thought: How can I find a way? (Do I ask or can I find out myself? AM I DISCOURAGED?)
- I haven’t got enough in me – Reverse That Thought: How can I get enough? (Do I work for it, can I ask for it or can I trade for it?)
- It’s too difficult – Reverse That Habit of Mind: How can I make it easier? Can I batch projects together? Can I break this down into simple steps that I can handle? Should I ask someone for support? Can I do this alone? VISUALIZE what you can do next. Write it down! *At this point do not think about what things cost or how many times you “should be” at the gym…Stand in silence.
- I feel Frustrated. – Reverse That Feeling: What will help me to change that without causing another person to be upset? (Will I face the person in a calm and rational way? What is my role? Do I mediate? Can I learn to realize that no one can make me feel anything without my consent? Am I able to control my feelings and choose the way I approach a situation? Am I able to let go and let my Higher power in? Do I have a higher power?
I believe energy flows where attention goes. When we allow ourselves to negate our thoughts, it becomes a dis-ease and a stress that your body does not wish to welcome. It is a disservice to allow YOUR body, mind, and soul (your temple) the pain of panic. I challenge you to put your despair on the shelf and allow yourself to care and massage the miracle of liberation into your heart.